About the Company
Our client is a large non-profit organization in Mid-town Toronto. They are looking to hire a Bilingual Service Desk Technician.
About the Opportunity
- This is an L1 position in a busy service desk of 15+ with 2 Team Leads
- This is a Windows/Microsoft environment - desktops/laptops/printers/etc
- Time coverage for shifts is Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm
- On-call rotation – After-hours support is available between 10pm and 7am and Saturday and Sunday
- Techs are on-call for 1 week period approximately every 12 weeks
- This is a Bilingual French position, but about 80% of tickets will be in English
- 3+ years of service desk experience
- Fluently Bilingual - English / French
- Proven troubleshooting experience in MS/Windows ecosystem
- Experience with AD and ADSync for 365, O365
- Exposure to AD (e.g. user grouping, account creation and specifically ADSync to O365 with license/seat assignments, etc.)
- Great communication skills
- ServiceNow experience an asset
$55,000 - $60,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30422
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.