About the Opportunity
We are hiring a Service Desk Team Lead to lead a helpdesk team of 3 supporting a user base of 250+. This Lead will be focused on resolving tickets (50% of the time) and managing/coaching/leading the helpdesk staff, working on processes, KPIs, schedules (50% of the time). Through Covid this role will be working onsite 2 days a week.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience leading a small Service Desk team
- Proven experience coaching/training/leading/scheduling helpdesk staff
- Experience with a wide range of technical devices in a Windows ecosystem (desktops, laptops, thin clients, tablets, mobile)
- Application support experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Strong understanding of ITIL (certification preferred)
- Knowledge of Service Desk metrics and KPIs
- Experience with Service Desk reporting and dashboards
- Proven experience in identifying and implementing process improvements
60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28399.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.