We are hiring a Service Desk Team Lead to lead a helpdesk team of 15. This is a busy helpdesk (including bilingual French services) that runs a few work shifts.
This Lead will be focused on managing/coaching/leading the helpdesk staff, working on processes, KPIs, schedules, and will have some hands-on ticket resolution tasks (under 15% of the time).
- 1+ years of supervisory experience leading a Service Desk or having a senior Service Desk role
- Proven experience coaching/training/leading/scheduling helpdesk staff
- Experience with a wide range of technical devices in a Windows ecosystem (desktops, laptops, thin clients, tablets, mobile)
- Application support experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Service Desk metrics and KPIs (CSAT, NPS, ASA, GOS, AHT, FCR)
- Experience with Service Desk reporting and dashboards
- Experience with live (phone) support
- Proven experience in identifying and implementing process improvements
How to Apply
Click the "Apply Now" button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28125.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets out client's requirements for this role.