ARE YOU A SEASONED IT SERVER/NETWORK ANALYST WITH MANUFACTURING EXPOSURE? Our client is seeking an IT Server/Network Analyst on a full-time basis.
The Infrastructure Administrator is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the company's network and systems/server infrastructure. The Server Analyst performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and documentation tasks to ensure the computer network and system/server performance meets company and user satisfaction.
About the Opportunity
- Setup, configure and support Windows 2003-2012R2 servers, Exchange, Active Directory, VOIP, backups, VMWare/HyperV, etc.
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Support Exchange Online / O365 environment
- Setup, configure and maintain LAN/WAN networks, utilizing Cisco switches and firewalls
- Work with SAN and NAS systems (storage)
- Interface with vendors and service providers on projects and support contracts
- Provide input into the creation of processes and standards for network operation
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Certifications preferred: CCNA, MCSE, ITIL, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in a server/network support role in a multi-location, mid-size environment
- Strong skills with Cisco gear, LAN/WAN administration
- Strong experience installing and maintaining Windows servers (2003-2012 R2) and VMWare and/or HyperV
- Strong experience supporting and maintaining Exchange and Active Directory (group policy, etc.), including O365/online
- Experience with SAN/NAS storage appliances
- Experience with administering backups (Symantec, etc.)
- Excellent communication and user support skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25193.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.