About the Opportunity
- Getting working papers ready for US filings, with 35 plus states
- Apportionment analysis
- Deferred revenue and other elections – work with PWC, major part of the assignment
- Follow up with states account status and payment/refund
- Process documentation
- Assist with other global tax filings/initiative but more will be focused on US tax
- Tax working papers automation if possible (if they are tech savvy)
- Accounting Designation
- 6 plus years of US tax compliance and research experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #390698.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.