About the Opportunity
- Administer banking activities across all operating units
- Develop consolidated cashflow forecasts
- Prepare daily cash balance reports, including actuals to forecast and cash positioning
- Prepare wires for treasury settlements
- Organize and execute cash transfers ensuring adequate liquidity is maintained
- Manage debt financing requirements
- Coordinate foreign exchange settlements with banks
- Prepare and post periodic journal entries for banking activities
- Manage the preparation, renewal, and cancelation of Letters of Credit
- Prepare the annual budget for bank related expenses
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with quarterly internal compliance requirements .
- Lead and support various banking projects
- University Undergraduate Degree in Business/Accounting/Commerce, required
- Candidate should be working towards their CPA designation
- Working knowledge of bank related documentation, banking portals, forecasting models, and payment processing methods (wires, ACH, cheques).
- Computer software proficiency in Excel, Access, Tableau, Infor and has an aptitude for learning new software applications
- Experience in a hospital setting is an asset
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of staff and external parties.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage own time, prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Resourceful and willing to take initiative.
- Service and team oriented, self motivated, with the desire for continuous learning and growth
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
- Demonstrates commitment to maintaining confidentiality
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #393166.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.