About the Company
Our client is an annual revenue company. They are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst. This role will be responsible for cash management, insurance, trade finance activities and other ad hoc projects. The position will collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including our banking partners, to conduct a wide range of daily Treasury tasks as well as analytical and project work.
Why Work Here
- Very large stable company
- Excellent mentor to help train and develop
- Opportunities to move around inside the organization
About the Opportunity
- Support daily cash management activities including, but not limited to cash positioning, initiating wires, internal transfers, EFTs
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained for all bank transactions
- Provide insight and analyses on daily cash/banking activities to identify continuous process improvements
- Assist with bank draws and repayments
- Keep track of LC renewals, reductions, fees charged
- Support audit requests
- Support the bank account opening and closing processes and obtain required documentation, signatures and assist with KYC process
- Maintain database of bank accounts and signatories
- Assist with signatory changes for bank accounts
- Assist with analyses on user access for various banking portals; develop and maintain internal controls
- Prepare monthly bank fee analyses and benchmark fees across banks
- Prepare audit confirmations for bank accounts and loans
- Assist with ad hoc analyses and projects.
- Assist with implementation of various services with multiple banking partners
- Assist with migration to electronic payments for various payment types.
- Support the issuance of Letters of Credits
- Prepare monthly LC reporting and find ways to automate it
- Prepare analyses for LC related fees, facility usage, commitment fees
- Assist with automation and establishing dashboard for monthly debt reporting
- Track and report swaps and associated fees.
- Participate in setting up fraud prevention and Risk Mitigation Program and training for Treasury-related activities
- Prepare lot discharge letters, statutory declarations, credit applications
- Participate in and support cross-functional projects and initiatives
- CTP designation
- 3-5 years of progressive treasury & cash management-related experience.
- Knowledge of key accounting principles and cash management best practices
- Working knowledge of banking services (i.e., wire transfers, EFTs, bill payments, tax payments)
$75,000 to $83,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #339041.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.