About the Company
This is an exciting role at a well-established publicly traded company in the distribution industry. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. The culture is best described as easy going, family-like and will provide you with an excellent work-life balance.
Why Work Here
- Team environment, they work together to accomplish team goals/objectives
- Above average compensation package and benefits
- Defined career path for success
About the Opportunity
- FX hedges with financial counterparties on permanent basis and company wide
- Prepare and analyze consolidated cash flow forecast and reconcile cash balances on weekly basis
- Prepare and analyze FX provisions along with month-end journal entries
- Execute and analyze mark to market reports and accounting entries for o/s FX hedges classified under fair market value and cash flow hedges
- Permanent analysis and follow up on hedge requests from branch managers and sales departments
- Prepare and execute intercompany cash transactions on demand basis
- Cash investment execution on permanent basis
- Maintenance of PCard program, including monthly reconciliation for payments
- Main contact for POS terminals
- CPA/MBA/CTP Designation/in progress preferred but not required
- 2-3 years of Treasury/cash management-related experience
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28402.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.