About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the plastics industry. They are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be responsible for acting daily as the Back Office for Cash Management, performing the daily cash manager duties; as well as day to day insurance risk management risks.
Why Work Here
- Role reports to the Treasurer, who is a member of the senior leadership team and is an excellent boss and mentor
- Company is growing and lots of upward potential for career development
- Reasonable work life balance
- Excellent culture within this company, very collaborative and great people working across the finance organization
About the Opportunity
- Transaction and translation FX risk identification and monitoring
- Prepare Derivative Valuations & Effectiveness testing quarterly – using Reuters, CVA Analysis
- Comply with hedge accounting rules, maintain effectiveness testing, measure ineffectiveness
- Prepare Note Disclosures for Financial Notes and MD&A
- Back Office Support - Confirmation of FX deals, initiating wire transfers
- Prepare and publish monthly FX rates
- Act as a backup to Cash Manager in their absence
- Review Letter of Credit Applications, Reconcile letters of credit quarterly in order to pay fees to fronting banks
- Complete Documentary requirements around cash management
- Coordinate data gathering required for consultant engagements, transactions, acquisitions, due diligence queries, sponsors
- CPA, CA
- 2-3 years Treasury experience with experience in Insurance Risk Management
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27833.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.