About the Company
Our client is a one of the leaders in the energy and natural resources industry. They are looking to add a Senior Treasury Analyst to their team to be responsible for supporting the cash management and assessing the FX risk for the organization.
Why Work Here
- Growing company with opportunities to work closely with cross functional teams and internal promotions
- Opportunity for promotion as the organization continues to grow, strong culture to promote from within
- Strong inclusive company culture, overall relaxed environment, business casual
About the Opportunity
- Monitor the foreign currency exposure and hedging positions as it relates to risk policies
- Execute and manage foreign currency transactions
- Supervision of daily cash management activities and provide mentorship to Junior Treasury analyst
- Monitor borrowing and utilizing different debt instruments to minimize interest costs
- Prepare monthly dividend calculation and coordinate payment of common share dividends, preferred share dividends and high yield note interest
- Prepare quarterly and annual credit compliance packages for banks and credit rating agencies
- Coordinate and assist in preparation of the quarterly risk report for the Board of Directors
- Support of financial planning and analysis for debt and interest forecasting
- Undergraduate degree (Professional Designation, CPA or CTP, is an asset)
- 2-3 years of treasury and cash management experience
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27696.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.