ARE YOU A DYNAMIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their team.
Senior Treasury Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of environmental services and solutions. They are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to support the day-to-day operations of the Treasury department, including administrative functions, cash management and banking, short and long-term cash flow forecasting, and account reconciliations.
Why Work Here
- Great collaborative culture, strong leadership team
- Very interesting work, company has made 7 acquisitions in the past 3+ years, and lots of M&A activity
- Great work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Develop and implement robust short term and long term cash flow forecast model to increase efficiency in borrowing/investing decisions
- Implement and manage cash management best practices and procedures to ensure efficiency, enhance internal controls, and minimize fees
- Manage administration of online business banking platform for execution of stop payments, cheque verification, wire transaction, and bill payments according to company policy and procedures.
- Manage the Company’s revolving credit facility, including draws and repayments, and letters of credits
- Analyze debt portfolio to assure adherence of debt and interest payments and covenant compliance
- Work closely with internal and external business contacts at all levels of management on treasury related matters, including audit requirements and account reconciliations
- Assist with risk management associated with interest rate and foreign exchange rate exposure, including developing and implementing hedging strategies to minimize the impact of rate fluctuations
- CPA (CFA) or CPA In Progress
- Treasury, cash management and cash modelling experience
- M&A experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24104.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.