About the Company
Our client is a growing privately-owned company who specializes in developing and managing real estate properties. They are looking for a Senior Tax Specialist to add their expertise for their Finance function.
Why Work Here
- Tax Manager and VP are both excellent mentors and great people to work with
- Stable company with room to grow
About the Opportunity
- Compliance preparation of Canadian and US personal tax returns, corporate tax returns, trust, and partnership tax returns
- Provide support on a variety of domestic/non-resident & international tax issues
- Review of externally prepared tax returns and maintaining high level of quality in compliance accuracy and investor reporting
- Provide technical expertise as an internal resource to the finance and accounting team as required
- Research and interpret tax legislation for the Tax Manager
- Prepare client correspondence including reports, discussion of technical issues and recommendations
- 1-2 years of Tax technician experience either in mid-sized public accounting or in industry
- Experience with Canadian tax compliance
$60,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28175.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.