About the Company
Our client is a leading supplier of biofuels to businesses worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Tax Manager who will be responsible for the preparation of all tax planning and compliance requirements of the Company’s Corporate and related entities including the needs of various internal and external stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- A high-performance, continuous improvement environment with employees who believe in a culture of safety and are passionate about operational excellence.
About the Opportunity
- A people-first company, focused on creating a sense of belonging, innovation, collaboration and work with purpose to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet and have a positive impact on the environment around the world.
- Manage and coordinate with our tax advisors for the accurate preparation and filing of the company's income tax returns (Canada, U.S., Ireland).
- Develop and document appropriate transfer pricing policies and guidelines for all intercompany transactions, including product sales and loans.
- Prepare annual tax provisions for the year end audit with appropriate supporting documentation and financial statement note disclosure.
- Prepare quarterly tax provisions and tax cash requirements for the 5-year forecast.
- Develop detailed tax plans to minimize the Company's tax expense.
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulations and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies.
- Ensure tax compliance in all jurisdictions in which we conduct business, including taxes specific to Greenfield’s business i.e. gasoline taxes.
- Support global tax planning and process improvement initiatives, as well as other tax related matters on an ad hoc basis.
- Develop and implement policies on global mobility and maintain contemporaneous documentation.
- Develop and maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Manage communications with internal/external/government auditors.
- 5+ years of experience in an industry or public accounting tax role.
- Extensive corporate (T2) & partnership (T5013) tax experience.
$130,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390133.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.