About the Company
Our client is a leading professional services company. They are currently looking for a Senior Tax Manager who will lead the Corporate Tax function for the Company
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Hours are very reasonable with great work-life balance
- Great benefits and Defined benefit pension
About the Opportunity
- Prepare, Assist and review working papers for all tax return filings for all Canadian, USA and international corporations
- Review and ensure tax assessments and notices of reassessment are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Prepare tax forecast information for inclusion into the corporate forecast monthly
- Review and submit SRED claims
- Prepare and process future income tax asset and liabilities accounting entries
- Design, recommend and Implement effective tax planning strategies to minimize corporate tax liability
- Research and plan according to current tax laws and evaluate the tax implications of current and proposed company activities
- Supervise Tax Manager and provide coaching and guidance as needed
- Review international tax filings by Accounting Firms to ensure there are no issues
- Liaise with operations staff to address tax issues of projects in foreign jurisdictions
- CPA Designation
- Experience with corporate tax return preparation e
- Experience working with large multinational or large Canadian corporations
- Experience preparing tax provisions under ASPE using the future tax method
- Canadian corporate tax accounting knowledge and demonstrated expertise.
- International tax is an asset
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #299413.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.