About the Opportunity
- Review Canadian and International indirect tax returns and other indirect tax filings
- Preparation and filing of CDN & US commodity tax returns
- Prepare and review monthly indirect tax account reconciliations
- Help Draft technical memorandum for indirect tax issues
- Investigate the recoverability of foreign indirect taxes paid on expenses incurred in foreign jurisdictions through research of respective indirect tax rules and take appropriate steps to recover any refundable amounts
- Review the impact of changes in indirect tax legislation (Canada, U.S., and International)
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA); CPA In-Depth Course and/ or MTax, preferred
- Minimum three years, recent experience in a professional indirect tax services environment
- Knowledge of the Canadian Value Added Tax regime
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
$40 - $50/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30244.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.