About the Company
Our client is one of the top five leading banks in Canada and is experiencing continuous growth. They are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst who will be responsible for their Canadian income tax compliance, tax reporting and analyses, and audits to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Potential for internal advancement
- Great work/life balance
- Young, collaborative and supportive team
About the Opportunity
- Compute and analyze monthly, quarterly and year-end income tax provision
- Maintain and analyze deferred tax inventories and continuity schedules.
- Prepare/post tax journal entries and analyze GL accounts.
- Prepare federal and provincial income tax returns and schedules.
- Calculate/optimize tax instalments and make payments as required.
- Comply with SOX protocol and attestation requirements.
- Analyze and provide support for forecasting and planning initiatives.
- Analyze and respond to audit queries from tax authorities and external auditors.
- Conduct research and analysis on various accounting and tax matters.
- Provide routine tax advice where appropriate.
- Other ad hoc projects including process improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in tax compliance and reporting preferred
- Corporate Tax experience
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #348864.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.