About the Company
Our client is a leading environmental services company. They are currently looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to help support the Canadian tax functions of the organization.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Offers many interesting and complex tax opportunities
- Company culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic with aggressive growth plans
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Prepare of quarterly Canadian income tax provisions
- Prepare various Canadian corporate income tax filings and election forms including but not limited to (T2/ T5/ T5013/ T106/ T1134/ NR4/ T2057/ TP518 etc.)
- Provide tax analysis for financial statement and management reporting
- Assist with the accounting of tax during period-end such as reconciliations and financial reporting
- Communicate as necessary with CRA and provincial tax authorities to ensure tax returns are assessed/reassessed correctly;
- Prepare working papers to address various CRA / provincial tax audit inquiries
- Provide on-going assistance to the VP Tax and Director, income tax on various tax related matters.
- Coach juniors on various tax matters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Completion or enrollment in the CPA In-Depth Tax Course is an asset
- 3+ years of corporate tax experience
- Advanced computer skills, including high proficiency in Taxprep, Excel (Intermediate to Advanced level) and other Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge on computerized accounting software - Microsoft Great Plains is an asset
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #343493.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.