About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of insurance and other related services. They are currently looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to support and execute on Corporate and Indirect Tax Reporting needs and initiatives
Why Work Here
- Friendly, no office politics at the company. Very welcoming work environment.
- Close knit team, and focused on growth and collaboration
- Good work- life balance, even during busier periods
- Opportunity to grow and develop, involvement in projects
About the Opportunity
- Review and prepare support required for corporate, commodity and premium tax filings.
- Prepare tax provisions (monthly, quarterly, annually) and corresponding journal entries.
- Analyze and review tax reconciliations.
- Assist in analysis and implementation of various tax planning initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Canadian tax reporting requirements.
- Assist in managing tax audits.
- 3+ years of similar work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with the other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong technical guideline experience with IFRS
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #313935.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role