About the Company
Our client manufactures agricultural machinery. They are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to be primarily responsible for the timely preparation and analysis of all income tax filings and tax provision entries
Why Work Here
- Strong growth, huge transition as a company, as they continue staying current with technologies and being innovative as they continue to grow
- Strong benefits, compensation and pension package
- Room to progress internally
About the Opportunity
- Prepare corporate income tax returns, working with the various accounting departments to ensure accurate submissions of the requisite supporting documents with a clear audit trail
- Coordinate the transfer pricing reporting process, reviewing submissions to ensure complete and accurate reporting
- Prepare the Canadian tax schedules and transfer pricing reports, and update intercompany agreements
- Contribute to the audit process, overseeing the sourcing of requested documentation from various departments, and preparing detailed responses to auditors
- Review and/or prepare the tax provision entries and forecasts for current and deferred taxes
- Research and document tax issues
- Prepare a variety of other regulatory reports and remittances
- Participate in project work to support system changes, business needs and process improvements with a focus on automation
- 6+ years of accounting or finance experience, including work in large corporations
- 2+ years of tax experience
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Up to $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #283962.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.