ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A SENIOR TAX ANALYST? Our client is looking for a professional with corporate tax experience to join their team for a 2-3 month contract.
Senior Tax Analyst - 2-3 Month Contract
Our client is sourcing for a Senior Tax Analyst for a 2/3 month contract.
About the Opportunity
Quarterly and Annual Tax Provision:
- Preparing quarterly and annual tax provision working papers, tax estimates and installment schedules for the global organization
- Working with our advisors on the preparation of US consolidated federal and state tax returns and information returns (5471s)
- Canadian corporate tax returns and T1134s, as well as other information returns
- Reconciling assessment notices to tax returns filed, and providing support for government tax audits
- Assistance with preparation of the annual budget file
- Assistance with research and analysis on a wide variety of tax issues in multiple jurisdictions
- CPA designation or close to completion
- 2-3 years of corporate tax experience (ideally both CDN and US tax)
- Strong knowledge of accounting for income taxes
- Tax prep, Sun Systems, Great Plains, HFM and advanced Excel
- Detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, work well independently
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22544.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.