ARE YOU A SEASONED SENIOR TAX ANALYST LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst on a full-time basis.
Senior Tax Analyst
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the timeliness, integrity and accuracy of the month-end tax process, including the recording of journal entries and account reconciliations with minimal supervision
- Actively participate in the external CRA and provincial income tax, commodity tax, transfer pricing tax, HST/GST tax audits, and working as a resource to business partners
- Research and maintain knowledge of current and future developments in corporate income and commodity tax legislation and trending issues
- Assist with tax guidance and input to various processes and business units throughout the organization
- Prepare premium tax, corporate income tax and GT/HST returns in a timely manner, with limited direction
- Professional accounting designation or near completion; CPA, CA preferred
- University degree majoring in accounting/business
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with corporate income tax and commodity tax
- Relevant financial reporting experience preferably within the financial services industry
- Accounting knowledge of both IFRS and U.S. GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18298.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.