As the Senior Analyst, Taxation - Canada, this individual will be accountable for preparing all Canadian legal entity tax filings and provisions as well as being responsible for all tax related accounting and compliance matters.
About the Opportunity
- Lead Canadian internal and external tax related initiatives and regulatory filings
- Responsible for the preparation of all year-end Canadian tax returns and filings (T2s) and prepare the routine tax accounting entries
- Work closely with the reporting team to prepare all period end tax provisions, supporting schedules and financial statement note disclosures
- Assist the financial planning team by preparing all tax projections required as part of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Special projects as required
- CPA designation
- Completion of the In Depth tax program
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in public accounting with a focus in tax
- Knowledge of commodity tax regulations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail and a focus on meeting deadlines
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28504.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.