About the Company
Our client is an established organization in the manufacturing and distribution industry. They are looking to hire a Senior Tax Accountant to be responsible for a combination of compliance, provision and planning related duties.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and file federal and state/provincial income tax returns
- Play lead role on CRA, IRS and state/provincial income tax audits
- Obtain and maintain knowledge base of Canadian and U.S. tax rules and regulations
- Research and implement tax filing positions and related risk analysis
- Prepare tax provisions for financial statement audit
- 3+ years of full time tax experience
- Strong computer literacy in accounting software and strong Excel skills
- Manufacturing or refining industry experience is an asset
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28003.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.