About the Company
Our client is an established organization in the manufacturing and distribution industry. They are looking to hire a Senior Tax Accountant to be responsible for all tax related matters. The Senior Tax Specialist's responsibilities include handling all tax compliance and correspondence and leading tax audits when required.
About the Opportunity
- Preparing and filing federal and state/provincial income tax returns
- Playing lead role on CRA, IRS and state/provincial income tax audits
- Obtaining and maintaining knowledge base of Canadian and U.S. tax rules and regulations
- Researching and implementing tax filing positions and related risk analysis
- Preparing tax provisions for financial statement audit
- CPA (CA preferred, but open to CGA and CMA)
- Minimum 2 years full time tax experience
- Strong computer literacy in accounting software and strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting rules and procedures
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26731.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.