About the Company
Our client is a global organization dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Senior Systems Analyst- .NET Developer.
About the Opportunity
- The Senior Systems Analyst (.NET Developer) will be responsible for managing and supporting the company’s enterprise software applications
- This includes technical configuration, development and user support
- The objective of this role is to ensure our enterprise applications support all business capabilities and requirements needed by the organization, and to ensure the information is accurate, complete, available and secure
- The core application this role support is for a Registry Platform
- The registry program can work with businesses that produce emissions and provide a platform for these businesses to report their emissions, buy credits, pay fines, provide solutions to address emission levels
- The initial focus will be placed on supporting the application, to better learn it, and then provide a mix of support and development
- Development is done using Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools (OutSystems is the preferred technology)
- This position will allow developers to gain additional Systems Analyst skills, taking requirements, working with business and technology stakeholders, while still developing their hands on development skills
- 5+ Years Full Stack .Net Development
- Experience with backend data storage technologies such MS SQL Server, MySQL, and other database technologies
- Strong communication skills, can work well with clients and take requirements to enhance complex applications
- Ability to priorizie work, and manage a mixture of production support and development activities
- Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools- OutSystems is the preferred technology
- Exposure to both Waterfall and Agile. 75% of development is done Agile
- Fundamental understanding of Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- QA testing skills appreciated
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #283419.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.