About the Company
Our client is a one of the largest healthcare providers in Ontario looking to hire a Senior System Consultant
About the Opportunity
The role will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the technology solutions to provide an exceptional user experience. This role will evaluate and recommend products, build, and test new solutions, and act as an SME to provide technical advice to external vendors, contracts and consultants. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of solution development and integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- A minimum of eight (9) years of progressive experience in IT solution delivery or operations with three (4) years in senior system administration or engineering roles is required.
- Understanding/familiarity of system architecture, working experience in the implementation of large scale and complex IT projects.
- In-depth working experience in IT infrastructure, end-user device, database, application, and system integration
- Strong skills in Microsoft Active Directory, Group policy and Web Services, Strong skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Experience in VMWare, ITIL Certification and/or MS Certifications
- Knowledge of any scripting language (PowerShell, Perl etc.). (Read/Modify)
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Healthcare experience in an acute care or hospital environment.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 386829
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.