About the Company
Our client is a full-service public accounting firm. They are looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to add to their growing Toronto office.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Opportunity to get involved with building a client base
- Close, tight knit office
- Holistic view of the organization; opportunity to recruit, organize scheduling changes, etc.
- Completion of assurance and accounting engagements, including the relevant tax filings, with dedicated resources including paperless office infrastructure.
- Overseeing junior staff on assurance and accounting engagements.
- Identifying and resolving assurance and accounting engagement issues.
- CPA, CA designation, or working towards hours completion
- 2+ years of progressive public accounting experience
- Audit and assurance experience
- Good technical knowledge of ASNPO requirements
- Experience with Caseware and Taxprep
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #387534.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.