About the Company
Our client is a leading accounting and consulting firm servicing individuals and corporations alike. They are currently looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to take on a hybrid role of developing Notice to Readers (NTRs) and assurance engagements, amongst other related duties.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Strong and positive workplace culture
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and team
About the Opportunity
- Participate in planning and preparation of client year-end files (owner managed business) including audit, review and compilation/NTR engagements
- Prepare and/or review of financial statements and appropriate disclosures in accordance with GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of personal, corporate and trust tax returns
- Prepare information filings such as T4s and T5s
- Prepare special reports and/or analysis such as financial forecasts or projections
- Supervise, train and mentor junior staff
- Canadian Public Accounting experience
- 2 - 5 years of public accounting experience including the performance of assurance, NTR and tax engagements – preferably from small to mid size firm
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30031.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.