About the Company
Our client is an established, but growing public accounting firm in North York, this accounting and business advisory firm is looking to hire a Senior Staff Accountant to be part of their audit team.
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization to Partner
- Exposure to different areas of the business
- Positive company culture
- Mentorship and Development opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Complete audit reviews (~70%) and NTR (~30%) engagements for all engagements within an expanded group structure
- Prepare complete working paper file sections including planning and completion of audits and reviews
- Prepare financial statements and notes
- Assist with corporate and personal tax returns - A strong corporate and personal tax base would be considered a valuable asset given the nature of our overall client base
- Communicate with Managers, Partners and clients on progress and delivery timelines; prepares engagement budgets and monitors efficiencies
- Suggest alternatives and implement plans; prepare recommendations to management where appropriate
- Add CPA or CPA In Progress
- Experience with audits from end to end in private companies
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm, with a progression in complexity of responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27681.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.