About the Company
Our client is an accounting firm, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Senior Splunk Consultant.
About the Opportunity
- Technical architecture of Splunk enterprise solutions
- Creation of technical deployment plans for Splunk implementations
- Hands-on development, configuration, and tuning of Splunk components
- Participate in pre-sales and post-sales meetings to understand project scope and timelines, requirements
- Direct junior staff in deployment activities
- Travel to client sites in the Greater Toronto Area as needed (estimated approximately 25% of the time)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology or 10+ years of related work experience in IT
- Proven experience in professional services / consulting industries/positions - experience in client-facing technical positions
- Subject Matter Expertise in Splunk ES architecture, deployment, administration, configuration, support - small and large deployments of up to 15TB
- Current Splunk Certified Architect 1 or 2 certification
- Experience with Splunk UBA is a plus
- Strong understanding of SIEM and general IT Operations
- Staff management experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and client communication items
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
$110,000 - $140,000/year.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30705.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.