ARE YOU A SENIOR SPLUNK CONSULTANT LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME ROLE WITH GREAT GROWTH AND MANAGEMENT POTENTIAL? Our client is looking for a Senior Splunk Consultant for a permanent position.
Senior Splunk Consultant
The Senior Splunk Lead will be the leading technical resource in a Splunk implementation practice within a well-known consulting company in Toronto. The projects involve implementation, integration and tuning effort using Splunk ES to ensure optimal reporting and alerting capabilities resulting in actionable data. Most importantly, this person will have the responsibility for leading a cross-task area working group to set priorities, support planning activities, design and optimize the solutions, and anything related to putting new Splunk Enterprise solutions into production use. The projects will range from small to large enterprises - up to 15TB!
This is a full-time position (not a contract), relocation reimbursement is possible for the right candidate.
About the Opportunity
The successful candidate must be well-versed in security analytics through tailored detection, analysis, and response services to include the development of custom configurations, signatures, alerts and dashboards in Splunk.
This is a senior hands-on role which will involve:
- Technical architecture of Splunk enterprise solutions
- Creation of technical deployment plans for Splunk implementations
- Hands-on development, configuration, and tuning of Splunk components
- Participate in pre-sales and post-sales meetings to understand project scope and timelines, requirements
- Direct junior staff in deployment activities
- Travel to client sites in the Greater Toronto Area as needed (estimated approximately 25% of the time)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology or 10+ years of related work experience in IT
- Proven experience in professional services / consulting industries/positions - experience in client-facing technical positions
- Subject Matter Expertise in Splunk ES architecture, deployment, administration, configuration, support - small and large deployments of up to 15TB
- Current Splunk Certified Architect 1 or 2 certification
- Experience with Splunk UBA is a plus
- Strong understanding of SIEM and general IT Operations
- Staff management experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and client communication items
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21918.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.