About the Company
Our client is a large automotive manufacturer looking to add a Senior Specialist, Financial Planning and Analysis to their finance team. There are a lot of growth opportunities for this candidate to learn and grow within the organization.
About the Opportunity
- Monthly forecasting/reporting/analysis of department expenditures and various sales incentive expenditures
- Support of Residual Value Reporting and Analysis process through management of data from various sources
- Reconciliation of Sales Incentive and Fixed Costs accounts, including calculation and posting of required journal entries for Month/Quarter/Year End Close
- Validation and reconciliation of monthly marketing data performance to support operations and accounting
- Collaborate with Senior Financial Analyst to manage cashflow forecasting, borrowing/investment activities, and internal reporting needs
- Collaborate with departmental managers in preparation of the consolidated annual budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years experience in Finance/Accounting, automotive/captive finance related experience is an asset
- Experience with Data analysis (Power BI, Access)
- Strong analytical experience with business acumen
- Interest in automotive industry
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26299.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.