About the Company
Our client is the leading global fresh item management software company. They are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer (ReactJS/PHP).
About the Opportunity
- Developing code and supporting documentation
- Working in a team environment to develop, unit test and deploy software changes
- Working with clients to understand and implement new requirements/solve complex technical application challenges
- Providing input on new designs and architecture as needed
- Developing a well-tested, high performance, scalable client/server web application
- Mentoring other developers
- 5-7 years’ experience Development of Web-based and Client/Server applications in Agile environment
- Experience developing applications for the cloud is a must
- Strong experience developing full lifecycle Web applications using ReactJS/PHP
- Experience in Cloud based development and application modernization including 12 factor development, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure (Blob, App Service, AzureSQL, CosmosDB, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Functions, etc.) and other cloud-based services
- Experience writing modern APIs leveraging Node.js
- Experience in event driven microservices architectures is a strong asset
- Experience in DevOps pipelines, based around Github Actions and Azure DevOps is an asset
- Experience developing applications for mobile platforms (Android and/or iOS) would be an asset
- Experience with cloud development user authentication and resource authorization using auth0, Oauth, Okta or Onelogin would be an asset
- Experience with Azure API Management is an asset
- Experience with Webpack would be an asset
- Experience with Acunetix web vulnerability scanning software would be an asset
- Experience with modern source repositories such as Github, Bitbucket
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #280802.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.