About the Company
This is an exciting role at an asset management firm well-positioned for success, making this a great opportunity to grow professionally. They are looking for a Manager of Finance to monitor/oversee, provide regular detailed reporting on the status of risk programs, consults and provide independent challenges on incidents/errors and risk assessments.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for professional development
- Company has low turnover and employee engagement scores are very high
- Great work/life balance
- Recognized as top employer for consecutive years
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Work from home environment
About the Opportunity
- Effectively maintain programs to identify, monitor, and evaluate risk
- Lead the development of new risk programs, best practices, and enhancements to current programs.
- Program policies and procedures are documented in an accurate and detailed manner with minimal revision
- Challenge risk events/issues across business units to understand root cause, impacts to business, and analysis of remediation plans
- Regular reporting management including assessment results, control gaps, opportunities for improvement, action plans, and status updates
- Consolidate error/incident information, analyze and prepare reporting, and effective challenge on remediation plans, root cause and impact assessment
- Conduct independent risk assessments and control testing
- 4-5 years of related experience
- Operational Risk / ERM Enterprise Risk Management experience
- Strong communication skills and capable of presenting information to Sr Management
- Strong controls/ Risk / Consulting background who can assist and provide guidance on risks of operating processes for their business
- Knowledge of Power BI would be an asset.
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28820.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.