About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Discount on company products
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
- Support with career growth and development
About the Opportunity
- Provide expertise and leadership in analytics and reporting related issues within Revenue Assurance
- Ensure tight controls and data integrity throughout the project/program implementation process
- Liaise with cross functional IT and Business teams to understand data flows and transformations between the various IT systems
- Develop and scale a set of processes and tools to allow seamless extraction, importing and uploading of data from a variety of Network, IT, Revenue sources
- Conduct deep dive analyzes with large volumes of data to support Revenue Assurance initiatives
- Generate business case and/or cost benefit statements to support analysis and key findings for any revenue recovery opportunities
- CPA or MBA
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced accounting environment with strong analytics and modelling experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and SAS
- Demonstrated business reporting and analytical experience
- Good communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26232.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.