About the Company
Our client is a leading software company. They are currently looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring accurate revenue recognition in compliance with ASC 606/IFRS 15 and month-end and annual closing activities (including reconciliations) related to Revenue.
Why Work Here
- One of the fastest growing companies in the sector
- Very collaborative and entrepreneurial culture
- Many opportunities to grow within this vertical or to take on opportunities in other areas of the business
About the Opportunity
- Review revenue contracts for compliance with ASC 606 and prepare documentation for audit purposes. Identify non-standard contract terms and ensure accurate revenue recognition and accounting
- Calculate and record revenue accruals on a monthly basis and prepare analysis of accrued revenue to actual revenue
- Ensure month-end closing activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including initial review of revenue recognized and analysis completed by Invoicing Specialists
- Work with various business partners to understand variances to budget and complete monthly budget vs actual analysis
- Support the O2C transition to NetSuite – including system testing, data migration, parallel-run and go-live activities
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement finance processes and controls
- Assist with increasing automation to improve the speed and efficiency of the monthly revenue close including participation in future integrations to Salesforce and other tools
- Mentor junior staff members
- Provide excellent support to internal departments with respect to the order to cash process.
- Assist with and manage various ad hoc projects as needed
- 4-6 years of relevant accounting work experience (experience in the Software industry preferred)
- High proficiency in excel and accounting software (experience with NetSuite would be an asset.)
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #303764.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role