About The Opportunity
- Set up lease summaries in accounting system and maintenance of different types of existing leases, as well as reading section of lease clauses
- Assist and support various departments in rental account analysis, lease discrepancies and tenant reconciliation
- Reconcile GL accounts against sub-ledger and lease summaries
- Process accounts receivable adjustments, example; billing revisions / reversals, invoices, write-offs, offsets, transfers, cheque requisitions, tenant terminations, tenant charge-backs and prepare corresponding invoices to tenants etc.
- Process cash receipts including allocation, preparation, entering, deletion, posting to tenant / corporate accounts and daily banking functions
- Maintain logs for NSF cheque deletions and misapplication of cash receipts
- Generate monthly global Sales period
- Maintain, review and update percentage rent schedules with monthly sales information and preparation of corresponding percentage rent billings to tenants
- Coordinate and meet deadline for month-end/quarterly cut-off
- Global rent generation and validation
- Prepare the revenue portion of the annual budget-update of new recovery rates
- Conduct related orientation and training regarding system usage to off-site staff
- Other duties / projects as required
- College Diploma or Certificate in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting
- Strong detail orientation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deliver quality results within established deadlines
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and JDE
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #336095.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.