Our client requires a Senior Analyst, Corporate Reporting to support the Company’s Corporate reporting function including KPI/ performance measurement reporting framework, strategic plan and annual report delivery, as well as all related reporting to the corporate business unit (finance, legal and HR), senior management team, Audit Committee and Board of Directors. This role will work closely with the Director, Financial Management and the Director, Financial Planning in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, as well also carry out special projects.
About the Opportunity
- Establish and maintain an integrated KPI/ performance measurement reporting framework in strategic and annual plans in line with leading best practice and the Corporation’s legislated mandate
- Establish and maintain performance and risk dashboards for the Senior Management Team; Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Establish and monitor benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Ensuring all corporate statutory reporting is completed in compliance with obligations
- Lead the maintenance and management of an effective information system to support the reporting framework
- Keep up to date on current accounting and performance measurement trends, practices and regulations
- Recognized professional accounting designation is preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Big 4 public accounting firm is preferred
- Experience in Corporate KPI/ performance measurement/ dashboard reporting
- Experience with business analytics, power BI, business intelligence and modern, large ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with proven problem-solving abilities and able to work well under pressure and in an environment of changing requirements
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities within structured deadlines and deliverables
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26095.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.