About the Opportunity
- Build performant and maintainable React-based user interfaces for current and future customers
- Tech lead architectural projects like implementing server-side rendering
- Write, test, document, and deploy code that ensures the integrity of our operations and user experience
- Proven experience using React and other modern front-end frameworks to build component-based user interfaces
- Strong state management experience with Redux or others (ex. Flux)
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience, with some full-stack experience and some tech lead experience is an asset
- Thoughtful about UI/UX and skilled at communicating those thoughts in a positive, collaborative way
- Thorough HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Concerned with performance, memory footprint, and security
- Exposure to these or similar: Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Some understanding of AWS serverless components is an asset
- Visualization is a plus: D3, Chart.js, ApexCharts.js, Google Charts
- Animation and Motion is an asset: React Spring, React Material UI Transitions, Framer Motion, etc
- Exposure to testing
$100,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28088.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.