About the Company
Our client is a real estate company. They are looking for a Senior Property Accountant to join their team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Supportive culture
- CFO is very easy going, supportive of staff, and flexible
- Good work life balance
- Low turnover environment
- Accounting responsibility for a number of Commercial and Multi-Residential Revenue Producing Properties.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly operating statements.
- Variance analysis in conjunction with property managers.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and working paper files.
- Preparation of monthly management fees, bank reconciliations, rent rolls edit lists and HST returns.
- Annual year-end reconciliations of CAM & Realty tax charges.
- Preparation of rental advice notices for next fiscal year charges for commercial tenants.
- Handle queries from other departments and external auditors.
- Prepare and reconcile tenant statements
- Approve new / renewal tenant lease charges and prepare leasing fee invoices.
- Preparation of budgets including tenant revenue schedules.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting packages for externally owned properties.
- Assist and direct accounts payable personnel as required
- Other projects as assigned
- University / College Degree
- Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #398424
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.