About the Company
Our client is a leading property management company. This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a large company where you will always be challenged and given opportunities for mentorship /coaching from Senior Management and advancement opportunities with performance.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work life balance
- Supportive, engaging culture
- Very competitive pay and benefits package
- Company will promote staff for advancement with good performance
About the Opportunity
- Maintain tenant recovery module in accounting system and ensure it agrees to recovery methodology
- Prepare monthly operating costs and tax recovery estimates
- Review and analyze financial statements, recovery ratios and provide variance analysis
- Analyze and balance sheet accounts and maintain working papers;
- Prepare final annual operating costs and tax recovery adjustments, including preparing CAM audit statements
- Provide information for audit related queries and property appraisers on a timely basis
- Assist in completion of annual budget
- 3+ years of experience in property accounting with audit exposure
- Industrial / Commercial Real Estate experience
- Knowledge of accounting software such as MRI, Yardi or JD Edwards
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28319.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.