About the Opportunity
- Preparing annual financial statements, along with interim statements
- Preparing budgets and monthly/quarterly cash-flow statements
- Monthly investor reports for all projects allocated
- Responsible for all requirements of the external and government auditors related to allocated projects
- Reconcile all accounts for project accounting
- Reconcile and book Statement of Adjustments and record closings of units
- Review and prepare GST/HST returns and set up any new HST accounts
- Posting all accounting entries such as bank deposits, HST filings, bank reconciliations, distributions etc.
- Attend regular meetings with site and project team to understand all changes and progress of projects
- Maintaining and contributing best practice strategies for the team
- Accounting Designation
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Real-estate and construction industry experience is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible with changing priorities
- Passion for providing superior customer service
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387665.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.