About the Company
Our Client is a global software company and leading provider of digital process discovery and modeling solutions. They are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager.
About the Opportunity
- Define and communicate a product roadmap and implementation plans in support of the company’s platform vision, and communicate these to both internal and external audiences
- Drive decisions around prioritization, functionality, and user experience in a highly agile and fast-paced environment
- Oversight of end-to-end product delivery working seamlessly with Engineering to design and plan product implementation as well as with Cloud Operations to deliver in support of aggressive business targets
- Working closely Support, Customer Experience teams, and directly with customers to understand product needs from adoption through ongoing value realization
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure effective product messaging, adherence to branding and product launch planning
- Provide leadership on the competitive product landscape, identify current and potential competitors, research competitive products, and maintain and communicate competitive information.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience (strong back end)
- 3+ years of leadership experience in software product management, defining and launching excellent products in a B2B market (products that are sold to other businesses)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup like environment and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience in Product Marketing
- Experience providing leadership and mentorship to Product Managers
- Experience with any of Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and UiPath RPA products is appreciated ( not required)
- Experience with Process Mining and Task Mining technologies is appreciated ( not required)
- Experience in creating products for the financial, insurance or pharmaceutical industries is appreciated (not required)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30191.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.