ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PHP DEVELOPER LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CHALLENGE? Our client is seeking a Senior PHP Developer to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
Senior PHP Developer
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a PHP Developer and will pride themselves on writing clean code. Previous experience writing code from scratch for complex applications is a must.
About the Opportunity
- Code applications from scratch
- Work within a team to build complex and exciting applications
- Test websites to identify problems
- Determine the functionality that the website must support
- Full-cycle development from database design through development and maintenance
- 5+ years of development experience with PHP 5.5+
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience with PHP Architecture and frameworks, best practices, OOP
- Must have 4+ years of experience with MySQL 5.0+
- Must have understanding of PHP design patterns
- Experience working with Zend or any other MVC framework (Laravel, Symfony, Cake, etc.)
- Strong experience writing clean code with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Must be able to properly communicate within a team environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #16556.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.