About The Opportunity
- Manage the entire payroll full-cycle process, ensure Company employees from all locations (CAN, US, UK, IRL, AUS & JAP) are paid on time and correctly
- Manage all aspects of the payroll system, lead the payroll administration team, and ensure all payroll accounting procedures are accurate
- Ensure adherence to all HR Payroll procedures and policies internally and externally
- Create payroll strategy and processes; additionally, investigate and analyze reports to ensure payroll accuracy
- Manage vendor relationship and projects with ADP Workforce Now Payroll, Time & Attendance and ADP Streamline additionally, manage vendor relationships with international payroll processing partners
- 3+ years of full cycle payroll for Canada and US (international is a plus)
- Comfortable reviewing all payroll processes and analyzing systems
- Comfortable leading a team of 1
- Experience working with vendors is an asset
- ADP is an asset (WFN)
- Comfortable with intermediate level Excel
$80,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #331785.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.