About the Opportunity
- Process full cycle payroll on a bi-weekly basis for multi-provincial employees
- Participate in process and procedures improvement for the payroll department
- Be a point of contact for tickets related payroll issues and resolutions
- Provide payroll data information for journal entries and remittances
- Produce and analyze payroll reports as required for payroll processes
- Prepare complex payroll and human resource information for data input
- Identify and correct discrepancies prior to processing payments
- Post-secondary education in related field and a Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification
- 5+ years related work experience
- Experience using ADP considered an asset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$28 - $32/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29092.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.