About the Opportunity
- Reconciles & checks payroll output to ensure all changes and information are processed, matching with submitted timesheets into new system
- Ensures all hours worked are processed accurately
- Process additional pay and/or retroactive pay due to salary changes, incentive pay, commission, overtime, shift premium, pager payments, referral bonus, vacation pay, etc.
- Prepare & remits third party payments like garnishments, union dues, family support payments, CSB, RSP, CPP, EI & Tax, pension plan, etc.
- Assists with reconciling receiver general payments with T4/T4A amounts for each legal entity
- Recovers overpayment and remits any underpayments
- Conduct analysis of various payroll general ledger accounts, develops and implements consistent reporting records for current and future finance requirements
- Participate as a member of the payroll team on a variety of projects, such as a new software implementation
- 4+ years of payroll processing experience
- Completed PCP or CPM payroll designation
- Superior attention to detail is imperative and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadliness (must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet all obligations (i.e. month-end, quarter-end, year-end)
- Strong analytical and financial capabilities
- Highly effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word
Up to $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344510.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role