ARE YOU A SENIOR OPERATIONS AUDITOR LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
Senior Operations Auditor
The Senior Financial and Operations Compliance Examiner is accountable for analyzing and independently verifying the accuracy and completeness of the submitted information by member firms within the context of the regulatory reporting framework.
About the Opportunity
- Perform complex field examinations of the operations of assigned member firms
- Based on the examination assignment given by the Manager, performs preliminary research and information gathering activities for assigned projects; identify applicable policies and regulations, review prior examination reports and working papers
- Plan the examination of a Member firm. This includes performing a risk evaluation of the Member and determining the necessary customization to the standard examination procedures and/or scope
- Review complex financial and/or management procedures to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls
- Interview staff involved in performing the procedures
- Develop documentation describing the workflow; identify desired control objectives (based on defined minimum requirements; identify how control objectives are being met; evaluate risk potential, as required
- Ensure compliance with minimum audit requirements prescribed under regulatory rules and policies
- Supervise Examiners in the field to ensure examination procedures are properly conducted within established time frames
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Combined 5-7 years’ experience in the financial sector audit practice of a national accounting firm and enterprise risk management consulting practice, or similar risk management experience at a large financial institution
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22150.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.