About the Opportunity
- Help businesses identify, assess and monitor risk, advise on risk assessment and monitor action plans.
- Conduct bottom-up risk meetings with the business completing risk registers and pyramids
- Coordinate the investigation, processing of Operational Risk Incidents.
- Work collaboratively with governance and control functions such as IA, Finance, HR, Legal/Compliance, IT Security to guide the development of operational risk management and mitigation strategies
- Enable effective management of risk at the front-line level by training and coaching on risk management best practices
- Support the business in risk governance and support the monitoring of compliance with key regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Lead and facilitate the Corporate Insurance process for CCG and its subsidiaries
- Assist in the development and implementation of ORM infrastructure ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. OSFI guidelines)
- Provide guidance to the business on the integration of ORM with the execution of strategic business plans
- Support management in the development of aligned operational plans to ensure CCG has risk management capabilities
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business Admin/Commerce/Finance/Economics/Mathematics/IT/Data Analytics/Computer Science
- Accounting Designation is preferred
- Experience in facilitating projects/programs that involved cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to cater and customize communications to suit the needs of various stakeholders
- Prior knowledge/experience in executing a risk-based or controls-based program or framework
- Prior experience with ORM regulatory requirements including OSFI’s Guideline for Operational Risk Management OR knowledge of the Insurance and/or Financial Services industry and regulatory environment
- Prior knowledge/experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance and Controls frameworks
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #380898.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.