ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an up-and-comer operations reporting expert to join their company.
Senior Operational Reporting Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturing and distribution organization. This is a very collaborative, close-knit group, and they provide great work life-balance and room for progression. They are looking for a Senior Operational Reporting Analyst to bring advanced reporting analytics within their business partnering requirements.
About the Opportunity
- Produce month-end reporting packages and participate within management meeting presentations
- Complete month end corporate financial reporting and preparation of financial statements
- Coordinate annual budgeting exercise and quarterly forecasting exercise
- Participate in cash-flow forecasting processes
- Many other ad-hoc reporting and business analytic projects
- 3+ years of work experience
- Assurance experience or experienced with complex financial reporting for large or publicly traded organizations
- Preference for operational reporting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year (strongly dependent candidate on experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22642.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.